Cleanroom Validation & Clean Room Consultants, Diamond Scientific
Cleanroom validation by Diamond Scientific : DSL was founded in 1974 as a specialist independent cleanroom validation company based on the ethos of quality and service. Our long experience and knowledge of the demands of regulatory authorities such as the FDA and MHRA, and third party audits, enables us to provide a comprehensive high quality service to all cleanroom users.
DSL staff have experience of every type of clean air application, from a single cabinet to the largest ISO Class 4 cleanroom in Europe.
In addition, we validate clean air devices such as laminar flow cabinets, safety cabinets, fume cupboards and isolators to current standards and our light engineering skills mean that filter changes and other alterations can often be carried out at the time of validation; our policy is wherever possible, to leave site with all systems working to the clients' design specification.
Please visit our validation section for more information.
Diamond Scientfic's premises incorporates an ISO Class 5 cleanroom laboratory for investigative and testing work and we are expanding our long established programme of particle identification and the testing of cleanroom materials.
- Cleanroom Validation
- Validation and Testing of Clean Air Devices and LEV's
- HEPA filter testing and replacement
- Laboratory Services
Temperature and Humidity Mapping »
Using the latest digital sensors we can record temperature and humidity readings at many locations over extended periods of time. The results can be presented in a number of different graphical or numerical formats.
Repair and Maintenance of Fume Cupboards »
Minor repairs to Fume Cupboards are carried out wherever possible during COSHH/BS testing. More substantial repairs requiring the ordering of spare parts can also be carried out in accordance with client requirements.
Cleanroom Training Courses »
Diamond Scientific offer a range of training courses tailored to client requirements. Please refer to our training section.
- Cleanroom garment testing to ASTM F51-00.
- Microscopic examination of cleanroom/product particulate contaminants including identification where possible.
- Testing of cleanroom construction materials.
- Examination / identification of particulate contaminants in liquid samples via membrane filters.
- Investigation studies requiring time-consuming microscopic analysis.
- Photomicroscopic, trouble-shooting support and site visits available if necessary.